With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- $43 for one ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities (up to a $72 value)
- When: Wednesday, March 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Lakeland Center
- Section: 5, 27, 105–108, or 124–127
- Door time: 5 p.m. with Magic pass
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
90% of 660 customers recommend
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
Lakeland Center - Jenkins Arena
7000 West Grandridge Boulevard
Kennewick, WA 99336Get Directions