Catch a showdown with this GrouponLive deal to see the Miami Marlins at Marlins Park.
- Ticket to see a Miami Marlins game and $10 merchandise credit
- Where: Marlins Park
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $46 for one ticket for Base Reserved VIP seating and a $10 merchandise voucher (an $82 value)
- $36 for one ticket for Lexus Legends Platinum seating and a $10 merchandise voucher (a $67 value)
- $26 for one ticket for Baseline Reserved B2 seating and a $10 merchandise voucher (a $45 value)
Games and Dates
- Against the New York Mets on Friday, May 31, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the New York Mets on Saturday, June 1, at 4:10 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday, June 14, at 7:10 p.m.
The $10 merchandise credit is loaded onto each eligible game ticket; present your ticket at any team store in Marlins Park to redeem.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to Marlins.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all Marlins.com fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
With the inaugural season in their new ballpark behind them, the Marlins settle into the second year of a new era during two home series in the 2013 season. Across the diamond, the Marlins face the division rival New York Mets and the NL Central’s dominant team, the St. Louis Cardinals. On May 31 and June 14, post-game fireworks shows light up Marlins Park.