"Bone crushing" is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. This Groupon is a hit.
- One ticket to see a Minnesota Vikings preseason game against the Houston Texans
- When: Friday, August 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrdodome
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $15 for one upper-level endzone seat in sections 201–206, 214–226, or 234–238 (a $31 value)
- $40 for one lower-level endzone seat in sections 100–104, 114–121, 123, 125, or 138–141 (an $82 value)
- $60 for one lower-level sideline seat in sections 107, 111, 131, and 135 (an $127 value)
Ticket King Minnesota is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with The Minnesota Vikings or the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You must redeem at Ticket King Minnesota's office.
The Scouting Report
In 2012, Minnesota ran all over opposing defenses. The team's rushing attack collected a whopping 165 yards per game on the ground, thanks in large part to having the league MVP in the backfield and offensive linemen better at breaking through the line of scrimmage than a fleet of forklifts. While its halfbacks ran wild no matter the location, as a team, Minnesota clearly enjoyed playing at home: it posted a near-perfect 7-1 record in Minneapolis en route to a playoff appearance. On August 9, the defending Wild Card winners return to the field for their first pre-season tune-up, giving fans a chance to see players fighting to make the final roster come September.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Minnesota Vikings, Mall of America Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Ticket pick was easy! Great place. ”
“Very friendly staff. Very helpful and courteous. Easy location to find. ”
“Quick and easy pickup.”