Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal to see a New York Mets game at Citi Field.
Choose from Multiple Options
Tickets to Any 2013 Home Game: As part of an exclusive one-day presale, you can purchase one ticket to any one of the Mets’ 81 home games during the 2013 regular season.
Although this option doesn’t include a discount, it is a rare opportunity to purchase tickets to some of the Mets’ most high-profile matchups, including the Subway Series and Opening Day, before they go on sale to the general public. All seating options are available, excluding Delta Platinum, Delta Gold, Metropolitan Platinum, Field Gold, and left-field reserved Gold sections. Opening Day and Subway Series games are limited to eight tickets per purchase; all other games are limited to 12 tickets per purchase.
Discounted-Food Packages: Alternatively, you can choose from four select-game packages with discounted food. Each package includes the following:
- One ticket for promenade or left-field reserved seating to select games
- A regular burger, slice of cheese pizza, or Nathan’s hot dog (up to a $7.50 value)
- 16-ounce fountain soda (a $4.75 value)
- Regular Nathan’s crinkle-cut fries (a $5.25 value)<p>
Choose from the following options:
- $22.50 for promenade reserved weekday seating (up to a $32.50 total value)
- $27.50 for promenade reserved weekend seating (up to a $37.50 total value)
- $47.50 for left-field reserved weekday seating (up to a $57.50 total value)
- $62.50 for left-field reserved weekend seating (up to a $72.50 total value)<p>
Weekday options include the following games:
- Against the Washington Nationals on Friday, April 19, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday, April 23, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Wednesday, April 24, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Thursday, April 25, at 1:10 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday, April 26, at 7:10 p.m.<p>
Weekend options include the following games:
- Against the Washington Nationals on Saturday, April 20, at 3:05 p.m.
- Against the Nationals on Sunday, April 21, at 1:10 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday, April 27, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Phillies on Sunday, April 28, at 1:10 p.m.<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Mets.com to complete your transaction. Customers will still need to pay all fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
When the Mets charge back onto the field against the Padres on April 1 at Citi Field, they’ll begin a six-month-long pursuit of their first playoff appearance since 2006’s trip to the NLCS. Highlights from last season include Johan Santana’s no-hitter on June 1, a franchise first, and David Wright’s record-breaking streak, which made him the franchise leader in hits, runs, walks, and RBI. In 2013, Mets arms will be tested almost immediately, when the division rival Washington Nationals ride into Queens in mid-April. On May 27, the Yankees visit for a two-game subway series, and the defending world champions the San Francisco Giants head to Citi Field in September—a month adored by fans for its playoff races and early sightings of smooching pumpkins on the ballpark’s kiss cam.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
126-01 Roosevelt Ave.
Flushing, New York 11368