Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this GrouponLive deal.
For $18, you get a choice of the following (up to a $74 total value):
- Two tickets to a Friday-night show
- Four tickets to a Thursday- or Sunday-night show
- Thursday and Friday shows usually start at 8 p.m., with an additional 10 p.m. performance on Friday. Sunday shows usually start at 7 p.m.
- Seating: general admission
- Doors open one hour before showtime.
- Tickets are not valid for any special events or shows with a regular price higher than $18.50 per ticket.
- Two-drink minimum applies to all shows.
- Ticket values include all fees. Click to see the full calendar.<p>
Mo Mandel (August 29–September 1)
As seen on Chelsea Lately, Modern Family, Happy Endings, Conan, and Comedy Central<p> Warning: a bad word and some mature themes<p> <iframe width="450" height="243" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/PwpHQG7k11U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe>
**[Darryl Lenox](http://www.darryllenox.com/) (September 12–15)**
Comedian seen on Conan, BET's Comic View, and Comedy Central, whose comedy album, Blind Ambition, was named one of the [Top 5 Best Comedy Albums of 2012](http://www.stagetimemagazine.com/2012/12/27/best-comedy-albums-2012/2/) by Stagetime Magazine.
Warning: contains racial humor and a nuanced dissection of Canadian society.
Sacramento Punch Line
Surrounded by a sea of tables drenched in red light, the central stage of Sacramento Punch Line presents a lineup of the country’s top touring comedians. For 20 years, the club has been canning the cackles of audiences, featuring sidesplitting stars such as D.L. Hughley, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock before they broke onto the national stage. With a first-come, first-served policy, audience members can arrive early at the intimate theater to snag a table close to the stage. Before the show begins, servers take drink orders for beer, cocktails, soda, or sparkling water.
this place is worth it to bring friends or a date because the atmosphere is low light, great food, and funny comedians!Christopher N., Yelp, 5/26/11
the great staff made it all the better. They are quick, attentive, and provide great service.Tu H., Yelp, 7/13/11
“get there early”
“Go early. The food is edible. ”
“Go early for good seats. Order extra chicken on the Caesar . ”
2100 Arden Way
Sacramento, California 95825