A great live performance is something you'll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Scott Stapp (up to $35 value)
- When: Friday, April 4, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Theatre of Living Arts
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you met Scott Stapp: as the lead singer of Creed, one of the top-selling acts of the late '90s and early 2000s
- How Scott Stapp of 2014 compares to Scott Stapp of 1997: same soul-seaching lyrics and volcanic vocals, but like a redwood tree or a Smaug, the years have made him more powerful
- How much thunder rumbles in his larynx: Stapp was ranked the 66th greatest heavy metal vocalist of all time by Hit Parader magazine
- What's new: his latest solo record, Proof of Life
- What Scott thinks of it: "It's the most meaningful record of my career," and "the most honest record I have ever written"
- How you know that's true: he recorded the album while hooked up to a polygraph
- The thesis of the album: "the compelling drama of a man unflinchingly reexamining his past as he fights for his spiritual sanity"
- Latest single from Proof of Life to hit #1 on Christian radio: "Slow Suicide"
- What to expect from the show: a slew of new singles, a batch of sing-along Creed classics such as "With Arms Wide Open" and "My Sacrifice," and the glow of a veteran performer finding his new stride