- Tickets to see Strawberry and Chocolate
- When: any show of your choice between November 1 and December 29
- Where: 777 Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the schedule.
- $19.50 for one ticket (up to an $89.50 value)
- $29 for two tickets (up to a $179 value)
- $49 for four tickets (up to a $358 value)
Strawberry and Chocolate
In 1970s Havana, David, an idealistic student and fervent communist, meets Diego. David is initially suspicious of the older man's distrust of the government and his homosexuality, both dangerous qualities in the conservative, authoritarian country. But an unlikely friendship begins to blossom between the two, one that challenges David's dearly held beliefs about art, culture, and the communist regime.
Based on the Oscar-nominated Cuban film, this theatrical version of Strawberry and Chocolate comes to imaginary life under the very real direction of Tony-award-winner Roger Robinson. The production is the first English-language stage adaptation of the material.
777 8th Ave.
New York, New York 10036