- $29 for two tickets to The Rocky Horror Show (up to an $86 value)
- When: select dates, November 8–17
- Where: Whitaker Center
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all available performances.
The Rocky Horror Show
Long before audiences began flinging toast and dancing the Time Warp at midnight screenings nationwide, an out-of-work English actor named Richard O'Brien penned The Rocky Horror Show as a way to stay busy on winter nights. The script was a ludicrous-yet-loving homage to sci-fi and B-movies, following archetypal squares Brad and Janet as they spent a night in the castle of the mad scientist Dr. Frank N. Furter. There, the couple encountered their gender-bending host's minions: Riff Raff, the decrepit butler; Eddie, the rock-and-roller; and Rocky, the Frankenstein-esque golden boy. But while the script might have started as a way to pass the time, the show's irreverent spirit and catchy soundtrack soon turned it into a pond-crossing phenomenon.