- $29 for The Roots & Boots Tour featuring Joe Diffie, Darryl Worley, and Sammy Kershaw (up to $45 value)
- When: Saturday, February 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mead Theatre – Schuster Center
- Seating: lower balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Roots & Boots Show featuring Joe Diffie, Darryl Worley, and Sammy Kershaw
- The stars in boots, returning to their roots: Joe Diffie, Darryl Worley, and Sammy Kershaw
- The pooled assets of the trio: 40 top ten hits and enough tears in their beers to create a brewery called "Tears for Beers"
- What makes the show unique: it's an intimate showcase of the three legends' greatest hits, with plenty of stories detailing how the songs came to be
- Joe Diffie tunes you'll hear condensed to their acoustic essence: “John Deere Green,” and “Prop Me Up Beside the Jukebox”
- Darryl Worley number-one hits that prove he's authentically country, not pop country: "I Miss My Friend," "Have You Forgotten?" and "Awful, Beautiful Lie"
- Sammy Kershaw tunes that mix melodic chops with chivalry: “She Don’t Know She’s Beautiful,” “National Working Women’s Holiday,” and “Queen of My Double Wide Trailer”
- How to keep the feeling of The Roots & Boots Show going at home: put on All in the Same Boat, Joe and Sammy's new album with Aaron Tippin, full of new songs, covers, and inside jokes"
Victoria Theatre Association
The history at Victoria Theatre stretches back to 1866, when the "Magnificent Edifice" was first built at First and Main Streets. Its halls have hosted entertainment luminaries of many eras, including Harry Houdini, Mark Twain, and Socrates during his I Know That I Know Nothing comeback tour. In 1975, it was named to the National Register of Historic Places, a list where the Italianate structure still resides well into the 21st century.
Today, the Victoria Theatre hosts performances by many of Dayton's arts organizations—including the Dayton Ballet—as part of a full slate of compelling entertainment choices. The Victoria Theatre Association's ongoing programs include the Premier Health Broadway Series, PNC Family Series, and Cool Films, as well as concerts, variety shows, and comedy sets.
Mead Theatre - Schuster Center
1 West 2nd Street
Dayton, Ohio 45402