- Tickets for two or four to see The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- When: Sunday, January 12, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for two tickets (up to $48 value)
- $39 for a family four-pack of tickets, including up to two adults (up to $76 value)
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
It's a busy afternoon for the puppet actors of The Very Hungry Caterpillar. They've got not one, not two, but three stories to tell. Each one springs from a book by renowned children's author/illustrator Eric Carle, and centers around a different nature-themed protagonist. There's the titular caterpillar and his cocoon-bursting transformation, the Mixed-Up Chameleon discovering his color-changing abilities, and the Little Cloud's journey through the sky. Brought to life with puppets that evoke the rich color of Carle's illustrations, The Very Hungry Caterpillar captures both the whimsical journeys and science lessons of his stories.
Music Hall Center
Built in 1928, Music Hall Center dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.