- $22 for a ticket package to see The Wizard of Claus (up to a $39.50 total value)
- Where: The Historic Palace Theatre
- Seating: upper balcony
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all dates and times.
- Admission for two (up to $35.50 value)
- Two popcorns and two sodas ($4 value)
The Wizard of Claus
A holiday twist on a Frank L. Baum's classic, The Wizard of Claus turns Emerald City into a winter wonderland prepped for original sing-along numbers and puppeteering. When Krampus and her minions of snow-mites begin wreaking havoc on Santa Claus's lair, it's up to plucky young Sally to save the day. Along the way, she enlists the help of three newfound friends, each with an emotional or physical hangup. The snowman, for instance, doesn't have a brain—just snow. Candy, the candy cane, was made without sugar, making it self-conscious and despised by cane farmers. And Antler the reindeer is sorely lacking in the courage that made Rudolph so legendary. Together, though, they discover the strengths they each had all along as they thwart Krampus's evil plots and restore order to Santa's kingdom.
The Historic Palace Theatre
The Historic Palace Theatre's own in-house production company, Curtain Up Productions, performs beneath the gilded proscenium of a venerable historic auditorium. The playhouse and movie theater was considered the jewel of downtown Lockport on its 1925 opening and still bustles today under the watch of volunteers committed to its preservation.