- Admission to TRUmatch: Uncover the SECRET to What Men REALLY Want
- When: Saturday, November 16, and Sunday, November 17, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: Lakeview Inn Room at Camelback Golf Course
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8:30 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $99 for one ticket (up to a $198 value)
- $199 for two tickets (up to a $298 value)
Groupon holders may opt to attend a future TRUmatch event in place of the November 16-17 conference. Scheduled 2014 events include: February 21-23; May 16-17; or September 5-7.
TRUmatch: Uncover the SECRET to What Men REALLY Want
Today, she proudly describes herself as Arizona's number-one matchmaker. But not too long ago, Leslee Alexander Gibbs was struggling with the same romantic tribulations that plague many of her clients: bad dates, miscommunication, and an overabundance of stomach butterflies. Smarting from a big split, the single mom found dating to be a tangled and confusing enterprise. But Gibbs refused to be intimidated, and after an intensive period of soul-searching and research, she saw results. Today, the happily married entrepreneur shares her hard-won relationship wisdom through TRUmatch, a company offering personal matching, one-on-one coaching, and interactive seminars.
During her live, women-only events, Gibbs provides attendees with tips on starting and maintaining a lasting relationship. She shares her secrets to attracting a compatible man, making sparks fly, and creating a strong connection. Gibbs also outlines what she sees as common romantic mistakes, which probably includes eating the flowers your date gave you.
Camelback Golf Course
7847 N. Mockingbird Ln.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85253