The ability to karate chop through wood is a good skill to have if you're going for your black belt or ever have to fight your way out of a lumberyard. Strike a cord with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $79 for a three-day holiday camp for kids on December 23, 26, and 27 ($194 value)
- $79 for a three-day holiday camp for kids on December 30 and January 2 and 3 ($194 value)
- $69 for one month of unlimited evening kids’ martial-arts classes including uniform for ages 5–12 ($174 value)
- $69 for one month of unlimited adult martial-arts classes including uniform ($174 value)<p>
Kids’ martial-arts classes take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The three-day holiday camp includes:
- Three field trips
- Two martial-arts class per day
- T-shirt and a white belt<p>
Grandmaster Marshall Gagne's Karate
Grandmaster Marshall Gagne knows combat inside and out—as an American soldier in the '60s and '70s, he served on the Green Beret skydiving team, as well as the Army's parachute team. When military duty took him to Korea, though, he picked up some hapkido on his travels, and it piqued his interest in a new type of combat: martial arts. Now an eighth-degree black belt, Grandmaster Gagne currently helms several all-ages martial-arts centers, with classes on hapkido, karate, and other self-defense techniques.
1310 Garlington Road
Greenville, South Carolina 29615