Over time, cell phones have become man’s best friend, much to the chagrin of dogs and Jeremy, who’s known man since elementary school. Get a better connection with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $19 for a back-glass-repair service for an iPhone 4 or 4S (a $39.99 value)
- $30 for a glass-repair service for an iPhone 3G or 3GS (a $59.99 value)
- $57 for a glass- and LCD-screen-repair service for an iPhone 4 or 4S (a $114.99 value)
- $84 for a glass-repair service for a first- or second-generation iPad (a $169.99 value)
- $99 for a glass-repair service for a third- or fourth-generation iPad (a $199.99 value)
- $20 for $50 worth of repair services for any device
- $75 for a glass-repair service for a Samsung Galaxy S3 (a $149.99 value)
- $98 for a glass-repair service for a Samsung Galaxy S4 (a $199.99 value)<p>
Many people depend on their mobile devices for myriad aspects of their daily routines, from checking their email to managing their finances to tapping their friends' and family members' phone conversations for gift ideas. To ensure their customers can stay connected and on task, the staffers at iFix Mobiles repair smartphones and tablets of all kinds. They can reverse water damage, replace shattered screens, and fix LCD screens for mobile gizmos of all brands and models, including Apple iPhone, BlackBerry devices, and Samsung Galaxy. Experts in their field, they can also fix up phone cameras and replace broken volume and beam-me-up buttons. To put customers at ease over the quality of their workmanship, they back up all services with a 30-day warrant.