The bell became the preferred way to signal Wall Street's opening after brief attempts at using a starter pistol, a rooster, and a spirited song about loving money. Fine-tune your financial savvy with this Groupon.
Choose From Eight Options
- $20 for a two-day general admission pass on Friday, July 12 and Saturday, July 13 (up to a $40 value)
- $30 for a one-day VIP pass on Friday, July 12 and Saturday, July 13 (up to a $60 value)
- $45 for a two-day VIP pass on Friday, July 12 and Saturday, July 13 (up to a $90 value)
- $37.50 for admission to the Tafari Awards Luncheon on Saturday, July 13 at 12:30 p.m. (up to a $75 value)
- $25 for admission to the Entertainment Luncheon on Friday, July 12 at noon (up to a $50 value)
- $50 for VIP all-access admission on Friday, July 12 including the Entertainment Luncheon (up to a $100 value)
- $75 for VIP all-access admission on Saturday, July 13 including the Tafari Awards Luncheon (up to a $150 value)
- $500 for a VIP table for 10 guests at either Friday's or Saturday's luncheon (up to a $1,000 value)
Click here to view the schedule for this event, which takes place at Deauville Beach Resort.
IFF Women's Empowerment Conference & Green Fashion Miami
This year's I am Femme Fabulous Women's Empowerment Conference, an annual celebration of world-changing women, teams up with Green Fashion Miami for a weekend of business seminars, runway shows, and live performances built around an eco-friendly theme. Guest speakers, such as Ecomarket Store's Raiza Perrault and celebrity chef Jackie Salas, present on living an Earth-friendly dream, while round-table discussions and workshops help up-and-coming business-owners build a brand of their own without resorting to the chicanery of Gary Swindle's Swindlin' Van. On Friday, music execs, artists, and producers share their stories at the Entertainment Luncheon, and Saturday's Tafari Award Luncheon pairs a three-course brunch with honorees from the realms of politics, fashion, and social activism.