A family photo is a great gift for rarely seen relatives or busy strangers who look like they need to be reminded that there's more to life than work. Show off your babies with this Groupon.
$49 for a Holiday Photography Session with Jeph DeLorme ($385 Total Value)
- 45-minute shoot on location at the Scottsdale Civic Center for up to seven (a $225 value)
- Six 72 dpi Web-ready images (a $30 value)
- Online viewing gallery with 40 retouched images (a $40 value)
- 20 holiday greeting cards (a $90 value)
- An additional 25% off retail prints
Gallery owner Jeph DeLorme and his shutter-savvy team believe different photography genres deserve distinctive styles and approaches. The team divides its shoots into nine categories, which range from family portraits to boudoir shoots, creating a house style to match the mood of each.
Perhaps the most traditional, family portraits choreograph action, props, and settings to reflect each subject's personality. Other styles daringly use props and photo editing to create hyper-stylized images that seem to draw influence from film, comic books, fashion magazines, and the dreams of Nostradamus. "Not-so-retro" pinups, for example, mingle old-style pinup fashions such as garters and cascading curls with dramatic backgrounds or sexy props that exude modern confidence.