According to Emily Post, napkins may only be used to cover laps, clean up spills, or signal the waiter via semaphore that your table has hit an iceberg. Master restaurant etiquette over a gourmet meal with today's Groupon to Lewis & Clark Catering Company.
$45 for Prix Fixe four-course dinner of gourmet northwestern fare for two
- Dinners take place each Friday beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Reservations required
- Menu evolves weekly
- Past prix fixe menus have included:
- Soup of confit leek and gruyere with crème fraiche and bacon-fat croutons
- Pacific Ocean Wild Salmon with lemon pine-nut beurre blanc
- Grilled New York Striploin with smoked pork belly, whipped root vegetables, and veal jus
- Selection of cheeses
- Live music during dinner
- Optional wine pairings available for additional $35 charge per person
Lewis & Clark Catering Company
Named for the famed expedition that trekked across the continent in search of the country's tastiest arugula, Lewis & Clark Catering celebrates the culinary landscape of the Pacific Northwest with locally sourced feasts of succulent seafood, sustainable meats, and fresh veggies, each created in-house by gourmet-minded chefs. The company's ample banquet space provisions patrons with seating for over 200 guests, with a full service bar, dance floor, patio, two separate dining areas, and picturesque views overlooking the Willamette River. On Fridays, the caterers open their doors to individual diners for a seasonal four-course meal, bolstered by live music and wine pairings chosen for their complementary bouquets and the past entrée experience listed on their resumes.