Tea is best when served piping hot and ladled into your mouth by a farmer’s wife who found you just lying out there in the cold and nursed you back to health. Enjoy your tea, you mysterious stranger, with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $17 for afternoon tea for two on Tuesday–Friday (a $33.90 value)
- $32 for afternoon tea for four on Tuesday–Friday (a $67.80 value)
- $17 for afternoon tea for two on Saturday (a $33.90 value)
- $32 for afternoon tea for four on Saturday (a $67.80 value)<p>
Each pair receives:
- Four assorted finger sandwiches
- Fresh fruit and scones with clotted cream
- Four assorted mini desserts
- Choice of two bottomless pots of iced or hot tea<p>
Milk N’ Honey Tea Room
With its miniature treats and requisite flair, a proper teatime ceremony is hard to recreate at home, which is why Tampa residents are fortunate to have Milk N’ Honey Tea Room nearby. Experts on the afternoon gathering array 25 varieties of tea, served hot or cold, and assemble the traditional finger sandwiches, fresh fruit, and desserts. Much of the produce is sourced from local growers, and special vegetarian and gluten-free menus cater to all guests. The dress-up area is draped with hats and fluffy boas, which help them get into an elegant, vintage mindset as they sip. The tearoom also hosts birthday parties and baby or bridal showers and sells locally made gifts inside a boutique shop.
The food was great and the tea was yummy. We ordered the tier so we could try a little bit of everything. It was all delicious and plenty of food.Ariana L., Yelp, 5/13/12
88% of 303 customers
“The food is wonderful, tea selection is plentiful, staff is friendly and personable and they cater to particular dietary needs which a lot of tea rooms don't do.”
“Better to make a reservation...wonderful time!!”
“Service excellent, shop cute, and food lovely”
2092 W Busch Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33612Get Directions