Thomas Edison declared that genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, a fact he discovered while inventing the volcano. Work up a healthy sweat with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for 5 yoga classes (a $65 value)
- $49 for 10 yoga classes (a $110 value)
- $39 for one month of unlimited yoga classes (a $150 value)
A duo of instructors leads students through various yoga styles including Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, and yoga flow. Students can mix and match any of the studio's yoga offerings. Call for a class reservation. Classes are available at the following times:
- Tuesday at 7 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday at 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Saturday at 9 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
At MOHO FIT‘s private training studio, you can spot homemakers and professional athletes alike undergoing the high-intensity exercises in boot-camp classes and personal-training sessions. Coaches guide clients of all abilities toward weight loss, improved muscle tone, and overall health through creative, high-intensity routines that may rely on free weights, plyometrics, and endurance exercises. They also stress the importance of proper nutrition, supplying students with recipes and meal plans that favor natural proteins over tasteless health foods such as rice cakes and low-fat air.