A good workout regimen provides the courage needed to march back into the office, take the clown nose off, and demand a smaller, funnier car. Fill oversize shoes with self-confidence with today's Groupon to Move Fitness Studio in West Palm Beach.
$25 for five group fitness classes (a $90 value) $37 for 10 group fitness classes (a $150 value) $42 for 15 group fitness classes (a $180 value)
- Class lineup includes the following 55-minute sessions:
- Core Ride, an indoor cycling class that integrates cardio, strength, and core training both on and off the stationary bike
- Align, a Pilates mat class that uses core-building moves to improve posture and sculpt torso muscles
- Shake, a cardio-dance class peppered with flirty rhythmic moves, choreography, and strength-driven exercises that tone bodies inside and out
- Fuse, a blend of cycling, step aerobics, and functional strength training
- No more than eight students per session
- Class schedule includes morning and evening workouts
- Not valid for specialty classes
Move Fitness Studio
Under the direction of Amy Walker, an ACE-certified trainer and former competitive cheerleader, Move Fitness Studio propels clients toward fitness goals by holding 55-minute group fitness classes. The studio’s schedule brims with indoor cycling sessions, Pilates mat workouts, and yoga routines that flow more fluidly than the Wicked Witch of the West after a good cry. Kettlebells, free weights, and torso-toning core exercises join stationary bikes during Fuse classes, which melt calories while toning muscles throughout the body. Since no more than eight students can join each session, participants benefit from individual attention, ensuring they don’t have to kidnap an architect to obtain tips on form and alignment.
"Shake" -- This is class is brand new and Merchant thinks it will be very popular and a big seller. (Shake Description from website: When Flirty, Fabulous dance meets choreography with a strength-driven purpose;the result is a FUN, effective way to condition the entire body inside and out. Expect non-stop cardio-dance moves, amazing beats and lots of hard earned sweat! All levels welcome.)
Move Fitness Studio
Move Fitness founder and native Floridian Amy Walker was a born dance fitness guru, lacing up her first pair of dancing shoes at age 6 and earning her first fitness certification shortly after finishing high school in 1993. In 2010, Amy finally realized her dreams of fusing her two passions together and owning her own studio. Today, Amy and her team continue to guide students through classes that range from indoor cycling bouts to aerobic dance classes, keeping sessions small to ensure each practitioner uses proper form and well-oiled armor plating while exercising. During fusion classes, they address multiple aspects of fitness in a single session. They also treat guests to well-maintained equipment, complimentary towels, and water service.