Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $96 value)
- $85 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental (up to a $192 value)
Mystic Hills Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day, week, and year.
Mystic Hills Golf Club
The Pete Dye Golf Trail links seven courses throughput Indiana and reaches its northern terminus at the 18-hole Mystic Hills Golf Club, a challenging course set amongst wetlands and woodlands, presenting elements of links and parkland layouts. Here, the golf course design skills that made Pete Dye a household name manifest through fairways rolling through native prairie grasses and sand bunkers standing sentry to each green—difficult obstacles for golfers accustomed to only hitting into fairways with bumpers. Furthermore, players should be wary of getting too comfortable with playing the links-style front nine, as the back nine presents a more traditional layout stocked with trees and other organic hazards.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,780 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73 from the back tees
- Course slope of 133 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
16788 20 B Road
Culver, Indiana 46511