Car dings and dents come from many sources, from runaway shopping carts to traffic-court judges running amok with their gavels. Rectify magisterial misconduct with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for 1 inch of paintless dent removal ($75 value)
- $52 for 2 inches of paintless dent removal ($125 value)
- $60 for 3 inches of paintless dent removal ($150 value)
- $99 for $250 worth of paintless dent removal
- $99 for $250 worth of hail damage repair
- $250 for $500 worth of hail damage repair
Technicians use metal rods and picks to correct dents, pushing out pockmarked aluminum and steel from within the body of the vehicle. The techs also use glue if dents are inaccessible from the interior, and aim to restore cars riddled with dents caused by hail.
Quality Dent Removal, Inc.
Quality Dent Removal, Inc. susses out damage from each auto body using paintless dent-removal techniques. The process requires precision from its technicians, as they wield metal rods and picks to slowly and carefully push out damaged areas from within the vehicle’s body panel, or apply glue to correct dings from the outside. The crack team uses fluorescent lights to canvas the damaged area and observe any shadows made by the deformation of the dent in order to gently finesse the panel in the correct spot. Customers dropping cars off can say hello to the shop’s aquarium of tropical fish armed with acetylene torches.
6900 W 151st St
Apple Valley, Minnesota 55124