The first European explorers set sail to find new, exotic spices to please their hungry monarchs, but all they discovered were heaps of inedible gold. Broaden your mouth’s horizons with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a Persian dinner for two (up to an $83.44 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Two soups (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Two soft drinks (up to a $3 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $7.50 value)
$72 for a Persian dinner for four (up to a $166.88 total value)
- Four appetizers (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Four soups (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Four soft drinks (up to a $3 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7.50 value each)
$99 for a Persian dinner for six (up to a $250.32 total value)
- Six appetizers (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Six soups (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Six soft drinks (up to a $3 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $7.50 value each)
The menu includes appetizers such as homemade hummus and must-o-khiar, alongside soups such as the aush soup with lentils, garbanzo beans, and greens. Entrees include lamb shank stew and chicken tender breast kebab.
Reyhan Persian Grill
Reyhan Persian Grill's chefs keep things natural in the kitchen, forswearing preservatives and food coloring of any kind. Taking this freshness creed even further, all meats used for the eatery's Persian dishes and flame-kissed kebabs are purchased daily, then cut or ground onsite.
In the casual dining room, tiered fan blades mingle the aromas of marinated salmon and filet mignon kebabs with the steam of Reyhan's signature lamb-shank stew, simmered with either lima beans and dill rice or fresh green beans and tomato-sauce rice. Outside, a covered patio guards cool hummus and cucumber dips with the swaying leaves of miniature palms. Parasols protect patrons' eyes from the sun, ensuring that they can see clearly should an engagement ring be hidden in the saffron basmati rice.
Great food and most importantly, great customer service. The Kabobs are good and the cucumber salad was wonderful.Jessie F., Yelp, 5/7/11
The food is outstanding! You can bring your own wine and there is no corking fee. Huge servings and not overly priced either. Great service.Atarah D., Yelp, 5/15/11
“The game hen is amazing”
“This is the best Persian Food I've eaten in along time. It has now become the TOP Persian food in LA for me. ”
“Communicate with the server beforehand so you know what is included in the groupon and what isn't. ”
11800 Jefferson Blvd
Culver City, California 90230