Eating at restaurants delays the need to go grocery shopping or clear your stolen snowman heads out of the freezer. Keep your secrets on ice with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$17 for a dinner for two (up to a $34.47 total value)
- One appetizer or dessert (up to a $5.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $12.25 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $1.99 value each)
$30 for a dinner for four (up to a $68.94 total value)
- Two appetizers or desserts (up to a $5.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $12.25 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $1.99 value each)
$7 for $16 worth of hearty American fare. The menu includes fried Wisconsin cheese curds ($4.49), chicken alfredo pasta with grilled or breaded chicken ($9.39), and a half-pound patty melt with sautéed onions and cheese ($7.69 with one side).
Roll’n Pin’s kitchen bustles as chefs prepare classic American fare from scratch. In the morning, skillets sizzle with omelets, pancakes, and waffles, later giving way to hearty steak dinners, burgers, and pasta. A salad bar stocked with leafy greens and vegetables fills plates with healthy fare, and a kids’ menu caters to families or mad scientists who got in the way of their own shrink ray.