Wine is an essential component of an elegant meal, along with silk tablecloths and a server named Sir Anthony Hopkins. Taste good taste with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$20 for a Tuscan lunch for two (a $44.90 total value; available from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
- One wood-fired artichoke dip (a $7.95 value)
- One large caprese salad (a $10 value)
- One wood-fired pizza (a $12.95 value)
- Two glasses of wine (a $14 value)
$40 for a Tuscan lunch for four (an $89.80 total value; available from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Includes all of the options listen above, per couple
$20 for a Tuscan dinner for two (a $44.90 total value)
- Includes all options for Tuscan lunch, but available any time
$40 for a Tuscan dinner for four (an $89.90 total value)
- Includes all options for Tuscan lunch for four, but available any time
See all the pizza options, and the rest of the menu, here.
Rusty Grape Vineyard
When Jeremy Brown's wife was expecting her second child, the couple realized their small house wasn't going to fit a family of four. Upon moving to a 5-acre fixer upper outside Battle Ground, the pair raised their kids as Jeremy nurtured another project: using those acres to create his own winery.
Since starting with his quaint, Tuscan-inspired tasting room, Jeremy has expanded his grounds to include several large patios and a wood-fired oven in the kitchen, where chefs prepare pizzas and small plates. Live musicians grace Rusty Grape Vineyard's stage Wednesday–Saturday, adding soothing tunes that complement the tasting room's draft beers and rotating selection of wine by the glass and bottle. Available pours might include a 2011 riesling or a complex red wine whose hints of cranberry give way to an oatmeal-cookie finish.