Summer camps are the best way to give kids a taste of freedom without having them lick the Liberty Bell. Ring in summertime with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $37 for 5 open gym sessions ($75 value)
- $80 for 10 open gym sessions ($150 value)
- $45 for a full day of summer camp for one ($80 value)
- $85 for a full day of summer camp for two ($160 value)
- $25 for a half day of summer camp for one ($45 value)
- $50 for a half day of summer camp for two ($90 value)
- $99 for a summer party package ($210 value)
Open gym sessions help youngsters build their skiing and snowboarding skills, while camps also include those activities, plus arts, crafts, and other sports. The party package is for up to 15 children. Click here for additional facility and equipment information.
Shredder Ski & Snowboard Gym
It's an old maxim that the best way to become a good skier or snowboarder is to start early in life, and go often. Shredder Ski & Snowboard Gym takes it one step further: practice even when there isn't snow on the ground. The gym's ski instructors invite youngsters to strap on their ski or snowboard boots and plow down the carpeted indoor slope, available even when the resorts are closed or snowy roofs are still littered with Christmas decorations. As kids learn fundamentals and conquer the oft-frustrating early learning curve, the budding denizens of the black diamond build healthy traits such as endurance, balance, and strength. Kids up to 12 years old participate in a variety of programs from private lessons to summer camps, while parents can join in the action at Yeti School, structured for kids age 10 months to 3 years.
5541 Central Ave.
Boulder, Colorado 80301