It's only acceptable to sweat in public when eating a spicy Mexican dish, playing sports, or being proposed to on live television. Feel the heat with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $20 for dine-in meal for two: includes one guacamole and chips, six tacos, and two sides ($34.20 value)
- $39 for dine-in meal for four: includes two guacamoles and chips, 12 tacos, and four sides ($68.40 value)
- $16 for $20 toward take-out tacos and sides
Tacos & Beer
Tacos & Beer keeps things pretty straightforward—so if you're looking for some tacos and beer, you've found the right place. The menu isn't meant to be a guessing game, either; it includes a "tacopedia" that breaks down the meanings of ingredients that might be unfamiliar to some diners. For instance, if the jicama salad sounds appealing—except for the pesky fact no one at the table has a clue what jicama is—the tacopedia tells all. (Hint: it has a crisp texture and flavor like a pear crossed with a chestnut.)
While tacos are the specialty, the menu also includes tortilla soup, guacamole, enchiladas, sopes, and sides of corn salad, black beans, and cilantro-lime rice.
The Tacos There are 14 tacos on the menu, including vegetarian-friendly choices. A few highlights:
- Pork al pastor: pork shoulder marinated with achiote and chipotle, and topped with pineapple, onion, cilantro, and avocado cream
- Baja fish: beer-battered mahi-mahi with slaw, pico, guac, and chili-lime cream
- Beef adobada: beef slow-roasted with chili and beer, topped with onion and cilantro
95% of 167 customers recommend
“Puerco verdes taco is great! Enjoy the beer on tap as well!”
“This place is amazing, homemade tortillas and alot of different tocos to choose from. Great drink selection and tasty side dishes. You will not be disappointed. ”
“Great food, service was slow on a Wednesday night. ”