Johnny Cash always started his concerts by saying "Hello, I'm Johnny Cash," and always ended them by walking briskly off stage. Learn about the legend with this Groupon.
- $17 for admission for two ($30 value)
If redeemed on Sunday, April 13, this Groupon also includes a special screening of Murder in Coweta County, starring Johnny Cash and Andy Griffith, and panel discussion with the film's producer, Dick Atkins. The event will be held at the museum's adjacent event space at 2 p.m.
The Johnny Cash Museum
Sporting an AAA Gem rating—an honor only bestowed upon six Nashville attractions—the Johnny Cash Museum honors the life, work, and legend of one of American music's most iconic figures. The mythology of the Man in Black comes to life through a collection of the musician's personal memorabilia, bringing guests into contact with the music and lyrics that reshaped country music for generations of fans. Curated by lifelong fan and owner Bill Miller, the collection has earned plaudits from outlets ranging from CNN and the New York Times to Billboard and Vogue, with National Geographic's placing it at the top of their list of Pitch-Perfect Museums.
- Focus: the instruments, writings, and personal effects of music legend Johnny Cash
- Latest Exhibit: The Legends of Sun Records, detailing Cash's connections with labelmates like Elvis, Roy Orbison, and Jerry Lee Lewis
- Permanent Mainstay: Cash's original 1959 Gibson J-200 guitar
- Eye-Catcher: the suit that Cash wore when he performed at the White House in 1971
- Don't Miss: handwritten artifacts, including the original lyrics to "I Walk The Line" and love letters between Cash and his wives
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great place for Cash fans.”
“AWESOMW TRIBUTE TO JOHNNY CASH. ENJOYED!!!”
“No need to book in advance but well worth seeing.”
119 3rd Ave. S
Nashville, Tennessee 37201