Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for a Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition tour for one ($21.95 value)
- $26 for Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition tour for two ($43.90 value)
Titanic The Experience
When they enter Titanic The Experience, visitors receive a replica boarding pass. From there, they relive the ship's history from a passenger's perspective, from life onboard during its 1912 maiden voyage through to the crash. The exhibit closes with updates on modern efforts to recover its wreckage, which the museum is thoroughly part of—it's myriad artifacts were found by a team that performed seven deep-sea expeditions.
- Size: More than 5,500 authentic artifacts, including one of the passengers' perfume bottles, and china etched with the White Star Line's logo.
- Eye-catcher: The 17-ton section of the ship's hull.
- Don't miss: A glimpse at the paper documents that, against all odds, survived the shipwreck. Their story? They're from leather suitcases and briefcases; the era's tanning process made leather repel ocean microorganisms.
- Pro tip: The exhibit's artifacts are conserved, not restored. They team prevents them from decaying further, but wants to show the damage done by the shipwreck, the ocean, and the passage of time.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Amazing filled with a lot of great info tour guide was great ”
“LOVED the experience - the tour guides really 'play their character' well and give you a true 'experience' making you feel like you were there going through the whole...”
“LOVED the experience - the tour guides really 'play their character' well and give you a true 'experience' making you feel like you were there going through the whole 'trip' of Titanic from boarding in excitement to the traumatic end. Definite recommend!”
“So good. Interested and the guide was friendly .the place so nice .”
7324 International Dr
Orlando, Florida 32819