Choose from 10 Options
- $59 for a Sunday-afternoon Polynesian burger lunch for two (up to a $98 value)
- $99 for a Sunday-afternoon Polynesian burger lunch for four (up to a $196 value)
For either option, choose from the following dates to redeem:
- December 1, 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- December 22, noon to 5 p.m.
- February 9, 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- February 23, noon. to 4:30 p.m.
- March 9, 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For each person, lunch includes:
- Ramen burger with a patty of Kobe-style beef, spicy turkey, or miso tofu and side of hawaiian fries (up to a $22 value)
- Two Asian beers (up to a $9 value each)
- Mochi ice-cream balls in three assorted flavors (a $9 value)
Founded in 1936, Trader Vic's restaurants have been serving up tiki-style drinks for decades—they even claim to have invented the mai tai in 1944. Inside the Trader Vic's at LA Live, lush decorations whisk guests to an island retreat—carved tikis, stools trimmed in bamboo, and plush booths upholstered in green fan out beneath hanging canoes and other Polynesian-influenced decor. As eyes drink it all in, chefs immerse taste buds in a menu that fuses Hawaiian, Chinese, and other exotic flavors. They stir-fry char siu pork, sear Hawaiian tuna in a pink-peppercorn-sesame crust, and braise mu shu pulled duck with hoisin sauce. The restaurant also serves more than 90 tiki cocktails.