Perfect al dente pasta has to be firm but tender, just like anyone who expects their Principal of the Year candidacy to be taken seriously. Use your noodle with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for dinner for two Monday–Thursday ($117.70 value)
- $59 for dinner for two on any day ($117.70 value)
The meal includes:
- One shared appetizer (up to $14.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $39.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $7.95 value each)
- One shared dessert (up to $6.95 value)
Trattoria Da Franco
Owner Franco Abbruzzetti himself selects all the produce, meat, and fish used by the chefs at his Trattoria Da Franco. That's how invested he is in the quality of the meals shared under his roof. Open since 1985 and occupying a 300-year-old European-style rowhouse, the eatery offers up many traditional Italian dishes that are just as charming as the building they're served in. Steak and seafood entrees are prominent on the menu here, as are housemade pastas and pizzas. The saltimbocca alla romana showcases veal sautéed in marsala wine and the homemade minestrone alla romana soup comes chock full of tender veggies. Waiters also pour wines from Italy, France, and North America and pastry chefs bake up decadent desserts and custom cakes for special occasions and any time someone has eaten their way through the entire menu.