A bride often follows wedding rituals, such as not being seen in her dress and shooting her bouquet out of a cannon. Start your own traditions with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$299 for an Ocean Breeze wedding or vow renewal package (a $600 value)
- Chapel, arbor or conference room ceremony
- Private bridal waiting area available 30 minutes prior to the ceremony
- Traditional Wedding March and recessional
- Personal wedding coordinator
- Six-rose petite bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Wedding photography during and for 30 minutes following the ceremony for the bride, groom, and bridal party
- Photo album featuring eight 4”x6” custom prints
- Commemorative wedding certificate presented with silver holder
$674.99 for a Tropical Serenity wedding or vow renewal package (a $1,350 value)
- Ocean Breeze package
- 30-minute rehearsal or meeting with wedding coordinator
- Full hand-tied bridal bouquet and three-rose petite bouquet for the maid of honor
- Coordinating groom and best man boutonnieres
- Choice between white aisle runner or flower petals for flower girl
- Personalized DVD of ceremony and photo album featuring 24 4”x6” prints
- Bottle of champagne with Tropicana flutes for bride and groom
- Bridal garter
- One hour of limousine service
Tropicana Las Vegas
Approximately $200 million dollars have been pumped into the Tropicana Las Vegas’ recent transformation, converting The Strip resort into a South Beach–inspired hot spot. Guests can try their luck in the 50,000-square-foot casino, outfitted with all the usual suspects—craps, blackjack, roulette, slots, and more—plus a high-limit area where big spenders place their bets amid custom Latin artwork and high-definition TVs. Beyond the casino, three distinct restaurants match every taste and budget, from the old-world Italian fare at Bacio to fresh seafood and top-cut steaks at Biscayne. At night, guests can rest their heads in luxurious, penthouse-style Sky Villa suites and single-bedroom Pool Villa bungalows.
While nightlife and gambling are the draw of Vegas, Tropicana hosts plenty of daytime carousing as well. Named the best Las Vegas pool by KLAS-TV in July 2010, the two-acre Tropicana swimming pool sparkles in the sunlight with crisp South Beach-esque furnishings, waterfalls, and private cabanas. Should it get too hot to doggie paddle, guests can trade in their swimsuit for a terry-cloth robe and head to the 10,000 square-foot Glow, a Mandara Spa, for a bamboo massage, lime and ginger salt glow, or a luck-restoring oxygen facial. Starting in May 2014, patrons can also grab seats for one of seven-weekly shows of the hit musical Mamma Mia!.
For an additional fee, special add-ons are also offered to allow for an elegant experience. Lodging includes The Paradise Suite, which allows customers to choose their perfect sleep setting, and The Club Spa Suite, a high-class couples suite. In addition to wedding floral arrangements, wedding photos can be taken by the pool, courtyard or chapel.
3801 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109