Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a scavenger-hunt entry for one (up to a $69 value)
- $65 for two Groupons, each valid for a scavenger-hunt entry for one (up to a $138 total value)
- $125 for four Groupons, each valid for a scavenger-hunt entry for one (up to a $276 total value)
Each entry includes the following:
- Entry into the afterparty
- One free drink for of-age scavengers
After meeting up at the National Mall on Saturday, June 28, teams travel around the city to find places, items, and facts, solving clues and riddles along the way. Check-in begins at 11 a.m. at John Marshall Park, and the race starts at 1 p.m. After the roughly four-hour event, the top three teams receive gift certificates or cash and join everybody else in the after party downtown, where live entertainment and drinks flow. The most creatively attired participants can compete for a "Most Spirited" prize, as well. See the schedule and FAQ page for further details.
United Social Sports
United Social Sports brings recreational athletes together to socialize and showcase their hand-eye coordination. Free agents or team-sized groups register for the organization’s casual coed leagues dedicated to traditional sports such as softball and volleyball as well as carnival games such as cornhole and skee-ball. Each league hosts 6–8 weekly matches, which culminate in a final tournament and an end-of-season party—much like youth-sports leagues, but with postgame drink specials.
John Marshall Park
400 Constitution Ave. NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20004Get Directions