- One 50-Minute Swedish Massage with an Enhancement
- One 50-Minute Signature Facial with an Enhancement
- One 50-Minute Swedish Massage with an Enhancement and Pedicure
- One 50-Minute Signature Facial with an Enhancement and Pedicure
- One Full Set of Eyelash Extensions
- One 50-Minute Couple’s Massage Package
Options are valid Monday–Thursday only.
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore sprawls across 10,200 square feet of land that's home to picturesque looks at the Inner Harbor along with opulent offerings. That begins with a tea lounge fit for royalty along with a mosaic-lined aromatherapy steam room and Finnish-rock sauna. After stopping at the sauna, guests can stop by the rejuvenating ice fountain or the nature-inspired lifestyle shower for sprays with themes such as tropical rain and arctic mist.
The peaceful space is even more stunning beneath the moonlight, when visitors make it their own personal oasis with the spa's night spa package, complete with a candle-lit, rose-petal-adorned bath and a multicourse tasting menu.
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore still has plenty of daylight options, though, primarily its spa treatments, which are equal parts luxurious and restorative. Read on to learn more about a few.
- Pure Clarity facial: Papaya enzymes and gentle, nourishing minerals help calm and purify skin, removing excess oil without drying out complexions. The result is a refreshed and radiant face and décolletage.
- Harbor scrub: With the harbor as their backdrop, guests unwind with this three-part treatment featuring a moisturizing scrub and full-body massage. The nearly two-hour session concludes with a relaxing, yet invigorating scalp massage.
- Himalayan salt-stone massage: The key to this massage is its namesake. In conjunction with massage techniques, the therapist employs stones are hand-carved from salt crystals originating beneath the Himalayan Mountains, to help restore the mind, body, and spirit's balance.
- Chakra-balancing treatment: One of several energy healing options at the spa, this 50-minute treatment evaluates and opens the body's seven chakras or energy pathways to promote clients' overall well-being.