Choose Between Two Options
- $208 for a consultation and up to 20 units of Botox, valid for new clients only ($300 value)
- $387 for one syringe of Juvéderm Ultra or Ultra Plus, valid for new clients only ($700 value)
During a pretreatment consultation, a staff member will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 units of Botox. If the staffer determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Learn More About Botox and Juvéderm
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC and Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC injections: lips
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
An expert dishes on everything you should know about the dermal filler so you can be prepared.
Dr. Linda Li
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Linda Li has become an authority on cosmetic surgery. She regularly appeared on E!'s makeover show Dr. 90210 and has had her brain picked by press outlets such as the New York Times and CNN. At her Beverly Hills practice, Li and her staff schedule surgical and nonsurgical services such as breast augmentation, chemical peels, and Botox injections.