What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $15 for a beginner snowboard rental package for one day (a $23.50 value)
- $16.50 for a beginner snowboard rental package for two days (a $47 value)
- $35 for a beginner snowboard rental package for three days (a $70.50 value)
beginner snowboard rentals include a board, bindings, and boots.
- $11.50 for a beginner ski rental package for one day (a $19.50 value)
- $22 for a beginner ski rental package for two days (a $39 value)
- $29 for a beginner ski rental package for three days (a $58.50 value)
The beginner ski rental includes skis, boots, bindings, and poles.
- $19 for a ski or snowboard deluxe tune-up (a $40 value)
Tune-ups for both include edge sharpening and hot wax.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid starting 24 hours after purchase. Valid in-store only. Purchasers will be charged fee up to full value for rentals if they are not returned. Subject to availability. Sizing required for ski/snowboard rental. Must sign waiver. Not valid Nov 23rd-26th, Dec 22nd-Jan 2nd, Jan 13th-Jan 15th, and Feb 17th-Feb 19th. Not valid for Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. Rentals not valid for weekend use. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Getboards Ride Shop
Located across the street from Big Bear Lake and only 1 mile from Snow Summit Ski Resort, Getboards Ride Shop stocks myriad top-brand equipment for outdoor activities. When they're not pairing patrons with their next rides, the shop's certified staffers repair malfunctioning boards and supply other essential gear such as goggles and racks. Those not ready to commit to their own equipment can hop onto one of the shop's rentals, each of which undergoes hot wax and edge tuning in between riders. In the summer, the store shifts its attention to bike, kayak, and standup-paddleboard rentals, as well as selling other land-friendly rides, such as skateboards and scooters.