1 - 10 of 17
About this Business
At the apex of the slope, skiers stare down their run. When it's time to start, they carve and glide their way through the journey. But this isn't a mountain, and there's no lift line waiting at the bottom. At Snöbahn, indoor slopes are made of a soft nylon fabric, allowing for ski and snowboard runs to be completed a safe and temperature-controlled environment.
- Ski and snowboard: the nylon carpet slopes revolve in a motion similar to a treadmill, creating an endless mountain. In front of the slope, a mirror allows skiers and snowboarders to monitor and fine-tune their technique. Adults can take private lessons to improve their skills.
- Jump: massive trampolines allow athletes to practice tricks without equipment, gaining confidence in landing complex moves like cork 720 or Lincoln loops. When ready, an indoor jump ramp provides a practice space to try the real thing.
- Camps: Kids aged 5-18 (8+ for snowboarding) can enroll in summer camps to improve skiing/boarding, parkour, freestyle, and other important topics in the winter sports
- Lounge: athletes can top off sessions by enjoying a glass of beer or wine in the lounge.
- Other Ameneties: Season Rentals, Tuning, and Custom Boot Fitting