Would have liked more variety but chili was great!
Chili Fest Chicago, ChicagoChili Fest Chicago, Chicago418 reviews
About this Business
- What it is: a festival celebrating all things chili, with local restaurants dishing out their versions and guests voting on their favorites
- When: October 22 and 23
- Participating vendors: Full lineup announced soon.
- Who's welcome: Pet and child friendly
- What else is served: Artisan vendors will serve craft beers and mimosas.
- What to do when you're stuffed: Participate in a college football watch party on Saturday or pro football watch party on Sunday, dance to DJ-spun beats, and watch the chili competition unfold
- Neighborhood: River North
- Best way to get there via the CTA: the Purple or Brown Line Chicago stop, the Red Line Grand stop, and stops on the No. 65 and 37 bus lines
Absolutely not worth it. Four chili stands, and three drink options included. Waste of money.
Saturday was nice. Sunday a rip-off. 10 oz vs 2 oz off chili. One vendor on Sunday
Good food, Good drinks, will definitely go back next year
Here now Nice beer selection and size Very good food
It should b in a better area with more free parking Also more chili vendors There were only 5 Also a variety of beers Did not like all the dark beers
It was beautiful The weather was quite cool, so be sure to layer up to be comfortable Great time
Don't like the fact that u had no hard liquor with mixers Then u run out of champagne mimosas which was the only thing I was drinking Not good