All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Length of each session: varies depending on the size of the area being lased, with large swaths of hair taking upwards of 60 minutes and smaller areas taking just a few minutes.
- Four treatments, spaced out at intervals of approximately one month, are typically enough to leave skin smooth, though total removal may not occur in some patients until after subsequent treatments.
- Type of laser used: GentleYag or Genlelase
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for select treatment areas. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Advanced Medical Laser Center
Advanced Medical Laser Center's owner and certified cosmetic therapist, Cindy Joshi, expertly zaps fuzz from clients with quick pulses from a GentleYag or Gentlelase laser. For darker skin types, she wields the Cynosure Apogee Elite, which includes a NdYag mode for darker skin types. During each appointment, Cindy glides the laser’s beams over skin, where it blasts more than 100 hairs per second, like an insult comedian whose childhood was ruined by one bad haircut. In addition to evicting follicular skin invaders from epidermal terrains, Cindy is experienced in microdermabrasion, licensed in micropigmentation, and certified in cosmetic therapy.