What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
The Fine Print
About Dos Coyotes Border Cafe
Bobby Coyote is the culinary mastermind behind Dos Coyotes Border Cafe's menu. For over 20 years, he and head chef Mark Casale have been creating innovative Southwestern cuisine. Each item on the menu leans heavily on traditional Mexican recipes, but—as the seasons change—may be tastefully tweaked.
- Yolo burrito: Tender chicken breast is charbroiled to perfection, rolled up with marinated baby heirloom tomatoes, fresh from Yolo County, creamy avocado, rice, lettuce, house habanero salsa, and signature Dawg sauce.
- Pacific po'boy: Atop a toasted bun diners find grilled, coriander-rubbed Pacific Rockfish accompanied by New Mexican slaw and fresh avocado. Tortilla strips add a bit of crunch, and citrus onions and Dawg sauce finish sammies with a bit of a kick.
- Howlin' tostada: this vegetarian special tops housemade corn tortillas with creamy anasazi beans, lettuce, and corn-and-black-bean salsa. To complement the bean-based mouthfeel, mango dressing, spicy pumpkin seeds, traditional cotija cheese, and fried plantains are added.