All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19.50 for $30 worth of homestyle Mexican food
- View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for daily specials. Not valid on federal holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Must purchase 1 food item. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ajuua! Mexican Restaurants
Ajuua (pronounced "ahoo-ah"), a celebratory Mexican expression often used after a big win or a friendly encounter, is a fitting name for Ajuua! Mexican Restaurants. It's a reflection of the cheerful, welcoming atmosphere the Garcia family has created at each of these Colorado eateries. But that's not all the Garcias make. Helmed by father Liberato and son Ricardo, the family of veteran restauranteurs cultivates a menu filled with homestyle Mexican fare.
Read on to learn more about a few of the standout dishes—which are made with Mom's recipes.
- Appetizer: The Ultimate nachos feature fresh chips piled high with beans, tomatoes, jalapeños, olives, sour cream, and guacamole, plus chicken, ground beef, or steak smothered in chili con queso.
- Soup: The Azteca soup's chicken-broth base is augmented by grilled chicken breast, tortilla strips, avocado slices, cilantro, and onions, then garnished with cheese.
- Seafood entree: After marinating in tequila and spices, jumbo prawns are wrapped in bacon and baked. Chefs finish off the signature dish by placing the prawns atop a bed of onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, and cheese, accompanied by tortillas, sour cream, and guacamole.
- Meat entree: The restaurant's Michoacán-style slow-cooked pulled pork is served with housemade charro beans and dressed with creamy avocado, onions, and bell peppers.
- Specialty margarita: The Prickly Pear combines Tequila 30-30 Reposado, fresh lime, and prickly-pear syrup with the family's secret recipe for a refreshing libation.