- One Single Admission to Aquatica Orlando
- Two Park Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica Orlando
The sister waterpark to SeaWorld, Aquatica Orlando is a playground for kids and adults alike that welcomes guests from across Florida—and the nation—in search of splash-filled fun. Whether you're racing down one of more than 42 exhilarating slides or rivers or relaxing on the 84,000 square feet of white sandy beaches, there's an attraction here for every member of the family. Read on to learn more:
- Dolphin Plunge: The park's most-popular attraction shoots riders through a clear underwater tube where they can watch the pod of Commerson's dolphins frolic and maybe even race them.
- Ihu's Breakaway Falls: the tallest, steepest, and only multi-drop tower slide of its kind in Orlando
- Walhalla Wave: a six-story slide maze of twists, turns, and drops for the whole family
- Omaka Rocks: Riders speed down flumes into massive funnels, sliding high up one side and then the other.