About this Business
- HoursSunClosedMon-Sat11:30 AM - 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
From Our Editors
At Gini's Restaurant, plates might begin from a French recipe, but they evolve beyond tradition to become something deliciously new. Chefs incorporate pan-Asian influences, contemporary sensibilities, and unexpected flourishes throughout the menu. A dramatic, cognac-fueled inferno consumes flambéed shrimp, which arrive with creamy curry sauce; green Madagascar peppercorn sauce adds a piquant tingle to tender cuts of filet mignon; and pork tenderloin derives its sweetness and bite from a glaze of Dijon mustard and honey.
Four Things to Know About Gini's Restaurant
- There's a lot more meat than steak and veal. Gini's often features adventurous choices such as kangaroo and other exotic meats.
- Chefs use local ingredients when possible. A number of dishes are made with Alberta-raised beef.
- You can buy pieces off the walls. The restaurant displays works by local artists, including paintings that are for sale.
- There are secret menus. With advance notice, chefs can accommodate strict vegetarian and gluten-free diets.