All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Choose any 500 Gram Repeater valued at $119.99
- Choose from 500 gram repeaters like the Mineshell Mayhem Premier—30 shots of green, red, and white streaking and sizzling—or the Strobalicious—33 shots of glittery shimers of red, blue, green, purple, and white
- Single fuse ignites the full barrage complete with vivid colors at a professional-show grade
- Maximum powder weights permitted by law
- The most popular assortment of pyrotechnics in the United States
- Includes: aerial repeaters, cones, firecrackers, fountains, ground blooms, jumping jacks, reloadables, rockets, roman candles, snaps, space jet, sparklers, and tanks.
- Contains 929 pieces
Restrictions apply for residents of NJ, NY, WI & NH; please here to learn more about these restrictions. Wisconsin residents cannot redeem vouchers at the Beloit, WI Showroom.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Must present voucher. Valid in Phantom Fireworks permanent showrooms only. Not valid at temporary stands, tents, or locations. Limit 1/person. Limit 1/visit. Valid only for option purchased. 50% Off, Buy-One-Get-Two Free, Buy-One-Get-One Free or 99-cent promotions do not apply to vouchers. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years old (21 in Maine & New Hampshire) to purchase. Subject to purchasing restrictions. Restrictions apply for residents of NJ, NY, WI, & NH; click here to learn more about these restrictions. Wisconsin residents cannot redeem vouchers at the Beloit, WI Showroom. Visit http://www.fireworks.com for additional locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Phantom Fireworks
Phantom Fireworks first burst onto the scene more than three decades ago. Today, the company lights up backyards of America from coast to coast with more than 1,500 permanent and temporary locations.
Much like its products, Phantom’s employees frequently take to the skies. They travel around the globe in search of the industry's latest ground and aerial displays before returning home with rockets, missiles, fountains, and aerial repeaters. From there, an extensive in-house testing program takes over, checking each item's safety before it’s sold to the public.
That testing program is just one of Phantom’s pillars of safety. The company also holds memberships with multiple pyrotechnics organizations, and it offers customers additional information about fireworks laws and history through its Fireworks University.