All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for an island sunset celebration cruise for two ($50 value)
- $69 for an island sunset celebration cruise for four ($100 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Sales tax not included. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sight Sea-R Cruises
There's no way to better take in the sights of the ocean than from the inside of Sight Sea-R's comfortable catamaran. Decked out with an onboard bar and bathroom, the seafaring vessel makes for an easy journey into the Gulf waters that lap the shores of the Florida coast. Read on to learn more about the company's most popular cruises:
- Dolphin and Wildlife Adventure: Follow pods of dolphins through Matanzas Pass and into the Gulf on this two-hour cruise that also highlights some of the region's seabirds and other marine life.
- Island Exploration Eco Tour: This four-hour cruise sends you on an expedition with a seasona naturalist, who gives you permission to pull up wildlife with a dip net for closer examination in the ship's on-board touch tank. If you're lucky, you might even spot one of Florida's most iconic creatures: the majestic manatee.
- Island Sunset Celebration: Pushing off in the evening hours, this cruise races the sun to the horizon, giving you a picturesque view of Fort Myers Beach bathed in rosy dusklight as it goes.
- Shelling and Wildlife Cruise: This cruise sets out to one of South Florida's most secluded state parks; accessible only by boat, its beaches are filled with complex, colorful seashells just waiting to be collected.