All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- All-You-Can-Eat Brunch Buffet for One; Valid Monday–Friday from 7:30 a.m.–10 a.m. Includes:
- One all-you-can-eat brunch buffet pass
- One VIP line pass
- All-You-Can-Eat Brunch Buffet for Two with Drinks; Valid Mon–Fri before 2 p.m. or Sat and Sun before 10 a.m. Includes:
- Two all-you-can-eat brunch buffet passes
- Two drinks, per person; select from Mimosa, Coors Light, or Blue Moon Seasonal
- Two VIP line passes
- Early Bird All-You-Can-Eat Dinner Buffet for Two with a Drink; Valid Mon–Thur from 3 p.m.–5 p.m. Includes:
- Two all-you-can-eat dinner buffet passes
- Two express passes
- One beer or champagne for two
- When can I use it? No wait required; the voucher can be used immediately after purchase.
Read about the Bacchanal Buffet.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 16, 2019. Amount paid never expires. One-person brunch option valid Monday-Friday 7.30-10 a.m. Two-person Brunch option valid Monday-Friday before 2 p.m. or Saturday and Sunday before 10 a.m. Dinner option valid Monday - Thursday, 3pm to 5pm. Not Valid August 25th, 2019. Early Bird dinner option not valid Jan 30 2019. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Not valid for Tax or Gratuity. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace
Hand-made dim sum, made-to-order crepes, bottomless mimosas...the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace entices guests with all of these plates, and more. A team of chefs crafts more than 500 dishes daily, a spread worthy of Bacchus, the Greek god of wine and general revelry—as well as impressed reviewers at Bon Appetit and USA Today. The latter has even named the buffet the best in Vegas more than once.
But it's not just the jaw-dropping array of food, or its artful presentation that sets the Bacchanal dining experience apart. During breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, diners gaze out at Caesars' Garden of the Gods pool complex, a more idyllic tableau than the typical buffet's views of a gravy lake. And the service is streamlined, too, with interactive check-in kiosks to eliminate long waits.