What You'll Get
Before you simulate floating through the sky, register at the front desk for your flight suit and learn the ins and outs of indoor skydiving. During a training class, an experienced professional runs through all the basics: how to hold your body while flying, hand signals, and safety procedure. Look the part by donning a flight suit, gloves, goggles, helmet and ear plugs.
When you’re ready to catch some serious air, enter the wind tunnel area with a small group of no more than five people, plus the instructor. You’ll each take turns whipping and turning weightlessly in the air, simulating the feeling of freefalling from a plane. Whereas typical skydiving freefall time typically lasts roughly a minute, this simulation grants three minutes of uninterrupted air time over the high-powered wind tunnel. The airstream safely lifts you skyward, with highly trained instructors within an arm's reach. Experience the thrill of weightlessly hurtling through the sky, with none of the risk or weather concerns. It’s the perfect way to get another kind of adrenaline fix on the Vegas Strip!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Minimum age is 5 years; passengers under age 17 or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Not recommended for passengers with shoulder, back or spinal injuries or pregnant women
- Minimum weight is 40lbs (18kg)
- Please note: weight and health restrictions are strictly enforced. Refunds will not be provided for those who do not meet these restrictions.
Maximum weights for men are as follows:
- Over 6-feet is 245 lbs (182cm, 111kg)
- Between 5'6 to 6-feet is 230lbs (171cm to 182cm is 104kg)
- Under 5'6 is 190lbs (170cm is 86kg)
- Maximum weights for women are as follows:
- Over 6-feet is 210lbs (182cm is 95kg)
- Between 5'6 to 6-feet is 190lbs (171cm to 182cm is 86kg)
- Under 5'6 is 170lbs (170cm is 77kg)
- Flight Experience for one (1) person
- Safety orientation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Souvenir photos
Near Las Vegas Boulevard
Flights are available every 30 minutes starting at 10:00am, 7 days a week. CHECK IN TIME IS 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO CLASS TIME. Late arrivals will be treated as a walk in guest and have the opportunity to join the next available class time. Total tour duration is inclusive of your safety orientation and equipment set up, your total flight is approximately 2 minutes.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vegas Indoor Skydiving in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.