All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $22 for admission for one for the Colonnade location ($30.99 value)
- $22 for admission for one for the Stone Oak location ($30.99 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Rooms accommodate 10 people. Sales tax due at time of redemption. Reservation required. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Extreme Escape
As soon as the door locks behind you, the timer starts. You have 60 minutes to join forces with your team to solve puzzles and break codes in order to escape. This is the scenario that plays out every day at Extreme Escape, which offers several rooms across its two locations. The specific rooms offered change often; visit Extreme Escape's website for the most up-to-date list of available rooms. Read on to learn more about a few of the rooms:
- Encounter: Your mission has taken a turn for the worse and your team is now face to face with a carnivorous alien. Restore power to Starship Kronos and defeat the creature before it’s too late.
- The Other Side: Supernatural forces have taken over in a small town and you’re their only hope. Venture into a dark dimension in hopes of finding the lost boy, but tread carefully as creatures await your arrival.
- The Undead: Bad news: it's the apocalypse. Worse news: it's the zombie apocalypse. Your team needs to break into a doctor's bunker to steal the antidote before the whole world gets a hankering for brains.
- Trapped Below: A legendary treasure lies deep below the earth's surface. Your team has descended into the depths in a dilapidated elevator lift to uncover the treasure, but you'll need to hurry before the abandoned mine collapses.