Chefs prepare an array of Italian dishes such as broiled salmon, stuffed gnocchi, and mozarella caprese, alongside custom cakes and drinks
What You'll Get
- $25 Value for Lunch for Two or More People, Valid Monday–Friday
- $50 Value for Dinner for Two or More People, Valid Sunday–Thursday
- $50 Value for Dinner for Two or More People, Valid Any Day
- $100 Value for Dinner for Four or More People, Valid Sunday–Thursday
- $100 Value for Dinner for Four or More People, Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on federal holidays. Reservation required. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. The kitchen closes at 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Cake Lounge & Restaurant
At The Cake Lounge & Restaurant, the true strategist saves room for dessert. The authentic Italian dishes, ranging from veal saltimbocca to shrimp parmigiana, certainly don't make it easy. But the custom cakes from Palermo's lounge and paired drinks, such as a cake-inspired martini (or "caketini") are well worth the effort.