All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Tasting Flight and Jawbone for Two
- Tasting Flight and Jawbone for Four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Taster flight includes a four ounce taster of Iron Triangle's three signature beers as well as any other three tasters of the customers choosing. Crowlers is for any of Iron Triangle's three signature beers: GOLD, DARK, IPA. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Iron Triangle Brewery
Iron Triangle Brewery draws its inspiration and its name from LA history. At the turn of the 20th century, three men—William Mulholland, Fred Eaton, and Joseph Lippincott aka the Iron Triangle—built the Los Angeles Aqueduct, a massive public works project that enabled the growth of LA into a bustling cultural and arts center. Now the Iron Triangle Brewery is part of a revitalization effort to return downtown LA to its former glory.
Seven days a week Iron Triangle invites visitors into its Arts District taproom to taste its creations, which include:
- Iron Triangle Gold: a bright and light pilsner-like beer with a crisp bite from noble hops (4.8% ABV)
- Iron Triangle IPA: a classic West Coast–style IPA with seven varieties of hops (6.7% ABV)
- Land of Fire Red IPA: mixes fruity notes with bitter hops (6.2% ABV)